Friday, January 07, 2011

More changes cometh

Wow! Its been a while since I have documented about the changes I am making. 

I have started something new yet again... something that I have yearned for, for years (well 4 years). Not sure if it is a passion in the same sense as photography or social media. It is something that relates to what I have been doing professionally for the past 5 years or so but without the recognition nor the benefits. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I do not love what I do because I do. Love it a lot. I won't have been in it if I didn't love it. But its different from what I feel about photography etc. 

The dawn seems like fun and is exciting and makes me wonder how things are gonna shape up in a few month. I will, once again take charge of things that matter, to me, to people around me, to people I don't know yet but will get to know, and to people I may never get to know. 

These past few months I have been thinking about a lot of things. About life, the universe (around me) and everything else. I have not yet come to a conclusion, I wonder if I will. Do we ever? Oftentimes I think so much that I forget what it is that I started thinking about in the first place and how exactly did I reach the idea that I am currently thinking about. I am sure a lot of you know what I am talking about. For those who don't? Well, good for you, don't go there, its a deviously crazy place to be in. Okay where was I? (Reads back)

Aah yes, so I am trying to say that I am happy with where I am now, but I can't help feeling that I still need to do more, need to achieve more, think harder. But do I feel this way because I want to achieve more in my personal satisfaction scale or is it just my insatiable hunger for things that I want but don't really need that make me want to do more so that I have the resources for everything that I want?
Gandhi did say that 'The Earth has enough for everyone's needs but not enough for everyone's greed." Now I agree with that and I do try to live a life with minimal carbon footprint. You have any idea how many years I have gone without air travel? :) I am quite stoked about that. But alas, the world out there does not appreciate it. (And I digress again)

Today I woke up thinking what should be the next step for me. This is odd considering that I just got on the step that I am standing on now.

Hmmm.. I wonder where this path will go. Or will there be a distraction on the way? A new colourful bird? Or a glittery little fishie in the pond yonder there.. Lets see. Will keep you posted :)

No comments: